Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- W-IPO.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a W-IPO.com account, when you use certain W-IPO.com products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. W-IPO.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with W-IPO.com, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with W-IPO.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- W-IPO.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, W-IPO.com cookie information and the page you requested.
- W-IPO.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- W-IPO.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- W-IPO.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of W-IPO.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the W-IPO.com Terms of Service, the W-IPO.com GeoCities Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- W-IPO.com may set and access W-IPO.com cookies on your computer.
- W-IPO.com allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to W-IPO.com's cookies.
- W-IPO.com uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of web sites and in connection with W-IPO.com products and services.
- W-IPO.com gives you the ability to edit your W-IPO.com Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want W-IPO.com to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your W-IPO.com account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Your W-IPO.com Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas W-IPO.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- W-IPO.com may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.